Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lights will guide you home

When he tries his best but he doesn't succeed
When he gets what he wants but not what he needs
When he feels so tired but he can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

& the tears come streaming down his face
When he loses something he can't replace
When he loves someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worst?

& high up above or down below
When he's too in love to let it go
But if he never tries he'll never know
Just what he's worth

Tears stream down his face
He promises her he'll learn from his mistakes

I'm the happiest girl to meet someone like him. He's been putting a facade so well that everyone doesn't see past it and even sometimes, he starts to believe it. Nobody really knows him, just the mask he puts on. Being a guy makes it harder for him as well. All he could do is to just find a way to push through and continue the act. I should have known how he felt. Pushing on and on. I truly am the most fortunate girl. & yes, it's amazes me that I finally understand by listening to his favorite band. Baby, you know I love you so. Love you so...

Loving you,
Jazreel

No comments: