Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where she follows, you'll go.

Lately, I've been under so much stress that I actually found myself crying in my sleep so many times. What's wrong?

If only I had a clue to who your friends are, I wouldn't be feeling what I'm feeling right now.
If only I knew what it's like loving me then I wouldn't make it hard.
If only I knew how hard it is to read my expressions.
If only I knew how much you worry you won't be able to see my face light up again.
If only I could take this nightmare away.
If only I'm not gonna break down right now.


This is my achilles' heels. It's like being at the highest point of the roller coaster and this feeling is the gravity, robbing away my energy so quickly. You're the only one who could pick me up and pull me right on track. I really hate that this just sucks the life out of me. I hate being so extremely vulnerable to this despite being able to stand strong even when my friends and I fall out. I guess it's because I know it myself that that was something I had control over. For this, I just fail no matter how hard I try but I'll never ever give up trying. I know there would be a way to fight this but it's just so hard. So very hard, baby. If only you knew...

Nobody said it was easy,
no one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh, take me back to the stars.

Into fragments and pieces,
Jazreel

No comments: