Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chafe emotions.

Today is just so not my day.

I felt so agonized at the thought of nothing. Someone please tell me I'm not suffering from premenstrual syndrome because whenever I do, I tend to hurt the people around me without giving any thought and then, regret later when problems starts surfacing. I managed to fight those emotions by ranting nonsense on my blog which was the posts I've deleted. I thought it was a waste or you may just call it crap.

I think it's time that I should rely more on myself. Since young, I've always been used to people doing things for me and yet, I wasn't grateful at all. I really hate it when people take things occurring around them for granted. I know, this is contradicting. It sounds like I hate myself. In fact, I don't at all. I love myself a lot kay.

I also need to start planning about what I want. Since, it's already February and I have no aim or goals at all. How am I gonna live through the other days of my life not knowing what I want?

For prelims, I wanna do well and hopefully get a DPA (direct poly admission) and get myself in the design course at either NYP or TP. Or maybe, business course. But wait, I can't even pass my math, how am I gonna take business or even get into poly. -.- Omg, see! This is what I mean, I don't know what I want!!!! *screams*

For RoysonQuekJiHao!
Hey love, I want you to study hard after your season! I'm serious! We must get into NYP! After O's, we shall get a job and earn big bucks together. Start saving, buy your motorcycle then can ride me to school everyday. ^^ You know I'll always be here for you and supporting you in every way. I love you! (K)

For my girls!
You girls ah, stop being distracted! Must get focused and aim to do well for O's and N's. Don't no action talk only (nato)! We must start planning our time wisely. Study, play, exercise, boys, school, pms... I'm sure we can do this, girls. Together we'll be the best of the very best! Love youuuuuuuuuuuu. *flying kisses*

For my all readers!
I feel like I have no time and you think you have a lot?? I don't think so! Off your com and do something much more wise kay! Work hard, play hard! :)

(heart),
Jazreel.

P.S. I miss my braces. :(

No comments: