Thursday, February 19, 2009

Depletion


I'm so mentally exhausted.

If I told you that studies are taking 75% of my time up everyday,
is that good or bad?

What I really wish I could do now is hug baby to sleep for as long as I want. Then, wake up and hang out with the girlsssssss.

Math paper today. I think I would do pretty well considering that I managed to solve all the sums and finished on time. Yayyyyyyy, it's the first time in 1 year plus that I managed to finish the math paper. Okay I know, it's pathetic but at least, for once I succeed.

Muahahaha, Chem paper tomorrow. :) I really love Chem because I have an affinity for it. It's like I just happen to know the reactions between the chemicals. How weird. I wanna get full marks for Chem!

Okay, gotta bathe and shit, then revise and chat with love!

Bye, bitches.

No comments: