Sunday, February 15, 2009

'Cos she sees sunrise in his eyes.





Hello, I enjoyed my Valentines' day so much! Did you?

Baby got my drawing (above) and the heart-shaped print boxers I got for him. Hahaha, he said I drew his nose too big, LOL. But he still like it very very much! Omg, this is one of the best pencil drawing I've ever done. Right, we continued watching the movie which till now, we haven't completed and it's only a 2 hour plus movie. Aiyoooooooo. Had dinner and then we went to soak in the warm pool for about an hour. Maven cooked Ramly burgers for all of us then mum came home with hokkien mee for supper! :) Fell asleep soon after... I heard baby snoring ah! So loud, but I like! Hehehe.

Baby left for home in the morning then I met him, Lowell, Kokping, Rina and Baiyong later at mac at noon to study. On my way there, I saw this old woman who was carrying such huge heavy bags and one of her wrist was injured. I felt so sorry for her that I helped her with her bags and walked her to the bus stop :)

Later, we ate then went to amk library to study for social studies. Baby highlighted all the important points that I need to remember for the test. Thanks love! We all went our seperate ways after getting stationery from Popular. While walking towards amk hub to take 262 to Bishan Park, baby and I this poor injured white dog near the bakery. We felt so sorry for it that we followed it to the staircase downstairs the block. I called mum and dad but no one answered. I wanted to bring it home. I told baby to go get some dog food for it while I waited. But but but, suddenly this fat ugly heartless woman with oily hair and horrible pigmentation came towards me and kicked the dog. I scolded her and she shout at me that that was her dog. Bloody hell. I'm damn irritated/pissed/annoyed that there's such people on earth. Evil, evil, evil. Just plain evil! >:( Took a bus to Bishan Park and then, baby and I saw a half-naked man using a used coca-cola bottle to scoop the water from the pond and bathed himself with it.

These incidents that happened today right before my very eyes made me realise how fortunate I am to be having such lovely parents who worked so hard to support this family and have provided me with everything I wanted. I swear I wouldn't ask for much anymore, I'll cherish everything I have now, forever. (Including you, baby) I'll study hard and earn as much money so that hopefully when baby and I get married, we don't have to suffer in poverty or what so ever problems that would have to be dealt with money. But I know, with baby here, we'll overcome every obstacles and hurdles together. No matter how hard life would be, as long as baby and I are here for each other, everyday would be a beautiful day. Right, love?

I love you with every breath, baby.

Jazreel.

No comments: