Friday, October 17, 2008

Promise

Ohmygawd, I haven't been blogging regularly. Sorry.

Anyway, I went home after school only to find out that I forgot to meet Mr Tan. He actually called and asked to meet the team at school as soon as posibble?!?! However, being irresponsible, I couldn't be bothered and headed off to Somerset to meet Ed and Zak. & at Cine, Ham, Dan, Olio and Hariz. Caught the movie Max Payne. I didn't really get the story line because I was falling asleep. It was a pain in the ass when some students were commenting at every scene during the movie. Wth? I'm about to tell you something really embarrassing...

...I was eating nachos with cheese. Somehow, I managed to get the cheese all over my shirt and skirt. Shit seyh, Olio say I eat like a baby. :( Can't blame me right, it was so dark in the movies and I couldn't be bothered. Ohmy. I was damn embarrassed when I was out of the movies. Had to cover with my bag and rush to the toilet to wash up.

By the way, my results are as follows:

English - 63
Chinese - 50
Maths - 43
Science - 61
Combined Hist - 38
Pure Geog - 52
Art - 66

It's damn freaking pathetic. I will buck up now and start studying. But Chinese, it's useless. I got caught for sleeping in class today. Lol.

Jazreel.

No comments: