Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nights In Rodanthe.

Yesterday, I woke up bright and early to have breakfast. Showered and got ready to head to Vivo only to find Roy still sleeping. Tsktsk! I decided to just laze around and wait for him to get up. Met him at 3 and took a bus down to Vivo. We were expecting the trip to be long but we got there in less than an hour. How briliiant. I wanted to take him to the Henderson Waves but I don't know how to get there. Roy decided that we'll go some other time and instead catch Eagle Eye again but the slot was only left with the front row seats. Yeah so, walked around aimlessly deciding to do something. Went down to Cathay and caught Nights In Rodanthe. I'd say that this movie expresses the lines and characters more through actions. & omg, there's this motel by the beach made of wood in, it's so gorgeous. I was feeling so shagged and sick on the way home. By the time I got home, I fell asleep on my bed instantly.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do today. Probably just watch movies on my laptop, I guess.

Jazreel.

No comments: