Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everything that you'd always wished for.

On Friday, headed to East Coast for Zak's party. Although it didn't turn out to be surprise one, it was an eventful one. I met more friends and people. We played, chit-chatted and stuffs luh. But apparently, I was so tired that I knocked off before 1am while the rest stayed through the night. & guess what? Saw "Shooting" and her (bf) at amk. Eeeeeeyer, pidophile!

Got home at 7+, bathed and went to my comfortable bed. Woke up around 12+ and headed to Banquet to meet Roy. Jan left while Kok Ping, Lowell, Roy and me took a bus down to Bishan. So L went to KP's house, R and I went to NLB. It was so packed that we ended up at TPayoh. Wtf? Lost track of time and realised we stood there for 5/6 hours. Went for dinner then went home.

Today's Sunday and I stayed home all day. Gonna take a dip in the pool now.

Buh-bye,
Jazreel

No comments: