Monday, September 1, 2008

Mrs Cullen.


The Twilight addict is finally back. I hadn't been blogging because I was too lazy and too engrossed in reading Twilight-a really nice love story indeed. On friday, I met Veron and Derick at City Hall. Went to get some food and then sat somewhere near the Padang. Meet Haziq and Dan at Baybeats. Then home around 12, early. Woke up and obviously, it was saturday. Attended a birthday party at Orchid Country Club. Headed for piano around 5. Then home. It was Mummzie's birthday on Sunday. Headed to Olive Tree at Oriental Continental for dinner. Sumptious, really. Saw Barry there too. Walked around then home. Today, met Efdim at YCK gardens bus stop and headed to Vivo on 855. Met his friend and Veron joined us soon after. Efdim and his friend left so we went to walked around, then Food Republic to eat. Veron showed me her favourite place for thosai at Little India. Very yummy. I'm craving for it. Veron taught me how to eat like how the Malays would and apparently, I embarrassed myself by getting sauce all over my mouth and hands. It's my first time, so I guess I'm forgiven. Nothing much to say now.
Imissyou, my bitchyfai bitch.
Jazreel.

No comments: