Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I'm here, you'll never die.

I woke up this morning and it was freezing for some reason. Got into my favourite jacket that Mummzie(Mom) got for me from London and headed to school. And yes, I was wearing bangs today. We've received our End of Year Exams time table. Ohmy, I feel like I've practically slept through the whole year. You know, when you're asleep time passes in a flash. I was thinking through what I've done for the past few months. Gosh! I had lived for the past 8 months or so without a bf. This is kind of random but this shows that I can live without love but not until now. And myohmy! BFF, where've you been? I MISS YOU, J. Please come back. I miss your company and doing our crazy stuffs together. :( If I've done wrong, forgive me. Let bygones be bygones alright? I hope you read this, my silly J. Awww man. I feel terrible now. I really miss you, like MISSSSSSSSSSSSS you...(crazily).

Signed our cards and letters, BFF.
Where's your millionth way to make me laugh?
You've not been looking out for me.
I miss you around.

P.S. Please help save the earth and indirectly you'll be saving the one you love, really. Our earth needs our love and care. RECYCLE, REDUCE & REUSE!!

Jazreel.

No comments: