Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm not ready, just not yet.

Dammit. My lappie's got some serious issues. I'm able to go online but not the surf the net. Fyi, I'm using the computer in my brother's room. So I met Veron yesterday in the morning and then Weijie at the interchange. Headed off on bus 22 to meet Allis, Ramone, Owen and his brother. Well, it was okay. I can't believe that Allis have got 3 points for his O's and ended up in RJC. Wow wow wow, no offence but he doesn't look the slightest bit that he's such a brilliant kid. Mygawd, please coach me in physics and math someday. Was home around 9, even earlier then the day before. Today was such a boring day. It's raining so heavily outside. Finished reading Twilight this afternoon and had a long nap before going for piano at Ms Anne's. It was such a coincidence that Edward was wearing the same colour as me. I mean no one-at piano class- has wore the same colour as me. Okay, whatever but there was this such an awkward moment when we looked at each other. So anyway, I'll be meeting Haziq up for thosai tomorrow. Probably with Veron and some others too, I think. I can't wait to eat you up, thosai. Mwahawhaw.

Jazreel.

No comments: