Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Building up to the neck.

It's been a tiring day for me. I mean I'm only 15 and I've to cope with so much stress. Exams, studies, piano, school... Life's way too busy. Urgh! I wish I had powers to just stop the time to spend more time with my family and friends. Not worrying about anything at all. But this is life, gotta learn now or it'll be worst in the future with work and money. My piano exams are just around the corner and I'm not prepared at all. Not even a single bit. There's still so much more to learn and practice. I'm stressed, seriously. I need chocolate to calm my nerves down and make me happy. Sugar rush!

This flood is slowly rising up, swallowing the ground.
Beneath my feet.
Tell me how anybody thinks under this condition.
So I'll swim as the water rises up.
The sun is sinking down.
Now all I can see are the planets in a row.
Suggesting that it's best that I slow down.

The night's a perfect shade of dark blue.
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?
Well, I'm here with you.

Jazreel.

No comments: