Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm outta time.



Heylo. Didn't went for class yesterday as I was too sleepy and tired to get my ass off to sch. Besides, I was having a mild cough. I can't believe I could actually sleep till 7pm the next evening. Headed for piano class after dinner. I got scolded by Miss Anne. :( I hadn't been practising my scales and pieces. I admit I was horrible and my exams are just a few more days away. Gawd, I gotta buck up and put in more effort to practise.

School was fun today, except that I was scolded for many reasons. First by Mrs Vjay for not handing in my chem file. Then Ms Tan for hand signaling to Veron during assembly. She accused me of talking when I didn't even made a sound. Urgh! During assembly this morning, there was a really long ant trail leading from one side to the other. All the sec3 classes actually made way for the ants!! Everyone wasn't paying attention to the speaker but the ant trail instead. Hah.

And I rushed home after school to finish my proposal for the Science of Beauty Awards. Damn it. I'm so sorry Laura and Joelle, I know I pissed off you girls. I got us into this shit by participating and I'll get us not really out of this but make sure we'll do well. So, I had already typed and sent it to Mr TanKH, Godberg. What a really cool name, seriously. Alright, I should be practising and crashing the piano now. Bye...




Everyone is looking at the ant trail.


Even Kevin is watching too.


Kok Ping & Mengda is trying to kill the ants. Evil!!

My head and my heart are colliding, chaotic.
Pace of the world I just wish I could stop it.
Try to appear like I've got it together,
I'm falling apart.
Jazreel.

No comments: