Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Her volcano.



School's cool except that I got scolded by Ms Ren for not bringing my chinese assessment book again. Urgh. No comment 'cause apparently the school has checked up some of our blogs and stuff. Cyber bullying, meeting people from the webbie...etc. were being brought up during assembly. It was kinda weired as it was sort of like an urgent mass meeting for all levels. So anyway, I've got my math and chem results. Math-19/30, Chem-25/35. Not bad kay! There's improvement and I'm so proud of myself. For me, more freedom = better results. Left for mac straight after school with Laura, Amanda and Angeline. Veron, Weijie, Shao Wen and Hung came afterwards. Oh well, Laura's volcano has erupted. (inside joke). Heh. Went to Shao's house around 4 plus, stayed for 2-3 hours. Watched vids on youtube, ate peanuts and teevee. Some were sleeping. Then home.

'Cause the possibility
that you'd ever
feel the same way
about me,
it's just too much, just too much...

Jazreel.

No comments: