Monday, August 25, 2008

The world's burning down.

School ended 2 hours earlier for the Sec 3s to get ready for our excursion. We started off at Kranji Mrt then to the Kranji War Memorial, Old Ford Factory and around the Padang. I had much fun. This whole amazing race ended at around 5.30pm. Headed to get chicken pies with Veron, Fiona, Nicholas, Nigel and Johar. Nicholas left before getting the chicken pie though. Met Jing Yee then went to bugis to get her lip stud. Soon after, Jing left for tuition. The rest went home. I went to meet Mum at Skate Park then went to get her iPhone at ComCentre. I'm so jealous... I want a iPhone too.

We were boxing the stars,
You were swinging for Mars.
The water reached the West Coast,
and took the power lines.
Then it was me and you,
and the whole town underwater.
There was nothing we could do,
it was dark blue.

Love, Jazreel.

No comments: