Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our secret rendevous- the school bench.

Poubelle,

Rainy & cold. The weather was really bas this morning. The sky turned beige-ish, sort of like war of the worlds. Lol. Anyway, went for the Science of Beauty workshop at Ngee Ann - after sch w L & C- conducted by L' Oreal. We learnt how to make sunblock, acne cream and medicated lipbalm. How cool is that yaw. Will upload the pictures some other time. My team will have to research and select a promising ingredient of botanical origin, possibly a novel one and then based on the properties of the botanical ingredient of interest, develop an extraction method to extract the plant. Sounds tough, people!

Aft break, the boys were fooling around in the hall. But stopped when P cried. I may sound like a sadist, but he looks so damn cute when he cries. At that point, I could feel my heartaching...

I haven't spoke to P for a long time although we're in the same class, seeing each other almost everyday. I just don't have the courage to, until today... I texted him. Tears rolled down almost after every message. I felt so terrible.

Saw you walk into the room,
thought I'd tried to talk to you.
Boy, am I ever glad you wanted me too.
It's been 2 years to the day,
half the time I've been away.
I know I'm not there enough,
but that's gonna change,
'cause I'm coming back to show you that,
I'm keeping the promise I made.

It's me,
Jazreel.

No comments: