Sunday, July 27, 2008

I think I'm falling, falling for you.

Dear sweetie,

Friday;
Met Veron at Bugis then went to om. The gaylies were late... Headed to the airport around 11.30pm to chill. Yeah, we were all seriously chilled. It was so cold despite us wearing our jackets and cuddling up. Haha. Especially Veron, she was wearing shorts la. & Fai, sensitive to cold and he still tried to keep me warm. Lol. Was super effing irritated with D, keep making so much noise when we were all trying to fall asleep. Okay, something happened around 5+ in the morn, Dan's ass hit Veron's face. Then Veron hit me and of course, Fai. We were all giggling aft it happened. Dan's new nickname is Domino Dan. And Domino Dan spread his flu virus to me. The effect of the Domino Dan. Went for breakfast then home.

Saturday;
I bathed and went to sleeeeeepppppp until 7pm. Fai and Dan asked me to go Rae's chalet. Efdim asked me to go senstosa. Haziq asked me out. Rejected all of them. Hmmm. Supposed to go out with mum but she went out with Dad and bros in the end w/0 me.
Texted Fai and Dan till 12am +. Then went to bed.

Today;
Woke up at 9am. Had breakfast then tuition. Home, lunch then sleep, again. Damn it, I still have yet to study for geog retest. Haiyo.

Ciao,
Jazreel.

P.S. Edited post.

No comments: