Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why?

'Why', the cause or intention underlying an action or situation. 
'Trust', the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others. 
'Fear', an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight. 

You must be wondering why I'm starting this post with these 3 words. Well, being an extremely sensitive person, I tend to look beyond the surfaces of everything. It could even mean trying to understand the purpose and intentions of a person's actions/situations that could mean the least. 

Am I starting to sound like I'm a psycho? 
-No, I'm deep and looking at things from a diff perspective from the norm.  
So now, do you find it really hard to know what I'm thinking about most of the time? 
-Honestly, if I'm my own friend, yes (very). 

I felt something or more of rather something bad(to me), more than half a year back. In the beginning, I thought nothing of it but somehow, this person's action is starting to make me believe that what I felt is true. Someone, the very least expected, hurting me whether realizing or not. These little incidents happened so many times before me. I just wonder if this person knows where to toe the line. I just can't bring myself to believe that it's true. It's happening...

Allowing without fear,
Jazreel

No comments: