Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Which side of the scale?

As I was typing this entire chunk, I realized that I would always start with the topic "school" in every of my post. I mean school was meant to be fun and exciting for everyone. Well, it still is but my life is starting to get monotonous. I'm searching for a way to break the cycle and probably, pick up a new skill like learning how to play the acoustic guitar. However, any of my plans to add colors to my life are always ruined by the ever so scary O's. Hence, I can't freaking wait for it to be over! I would have the time in the world to do anything I want! Even if it means, walking in slow motion from one side of town to the other while the rest are hurrying to grab a coffee from Starbucks during their lunch breaks in hope that caffine would wake their senses and give them the drive to work harder than a robot. Wait a minute, ain't that totally ridiculous? I'm sure I'd have something much better to do than that! *evil laugh*

Friend's friend, a sincere thank you.

(If you're reading this) Baby, I'm really sorry for the times I've been so anal, needy and stubborn. I've been trying my very best to not get those over me and it really saddens me that sometimes, I just let the emotions slip without sparing a thought for you. Whenever we have a tiff, my face would start showing (you know what I mean) I get really mad at myself and wishing so badly if only you could see how disappointed I am at myself for failing to make things right every time. Nevertheless, you've stood by me and never fail to be here. Be it, to share those happy moments of my life together or just watch me pour my feelings, hold me tight and wipe those tears ever so with grace. Like I've said before, "I love you for the part of me that you bring out." and "Love gives us strength and courage." I love you so much, baby. *Big kiss* (K)

I think I'm falling ill, my throat tickles. I'ma pack my bag and lie on the bed. & shit, there's tuition tomorrow. Urgh, what a burden.

P.S. My posts are indeed getting more and more wordy. I've not been taking pictures! Oh and Hi Audrey, I know you're reading this :)

Love, Jazreel

No comments: