Monday, April 13, 2009

I should know that you're not gonna change.

School went past rather quickly today. Oh man, talking 'bout school. I need inspiration for my drawings. I gotta head out! Urgh. It's so frustrating to know that without an inspiration, I wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. & guess what? So many people aren't on task! C'mon, we can do this! 

Deadline: 21st April'09

Hmm, I wonder why it's called deadline. Does it mean we're gonna be at the line of death? Wtfff, this is so random.

I happened to know somebody who treasures friendships and they really do mean a lot to him. He has a girlfriend who's pretty much sensitive. It really hurts her to see that he tells so much more things to her friends instead of her. Hmm, what should she do? How should she be feeling?

The words in italic might help in my drawings. Please do me a huge favour by tagging me the answers to the questions on my tagboard? Thanks a million! :)

Love, Jazreel 

No comments: