Sunday, April 5, 2009

I can see it there within my reach.

I caught Shinjuku Incident with the boys last night. I didn't know it was rated nc16 till we were stopped by the ushers. The movie is so damn gruesome, violent and brutal. I advise people who aren't used to seeing slashes of blood and body parts flying everywhere not to watch! Urgh. Overall, I'd say Jackie Chan and his partner are awesome to produce such a movie which got everyone glued. It kind of reminds me of Final Destination 3 though. I'm so dreading 2.4km run tmr. I'm gonna literally fall short of breath in just a few metres. By the way, there's something that's making me laugh so badly right now!!! Hahaha, I'm not gonna tell you! Secret la!

I'm ready for the pressure,
the drama and the pleasure.
Got my whole life here in front of me,
I'm taking over when I hit the streets.

Love, Jazreel
 

No comments: