Monday, April 6, 2009

Demeaned, constricted or attacked?

The day went by rather quickly considering the fact that my lids were so heavy after staying up late last night drawing. I wasn't really drained off after the 2.4km run but was finding difficulty breathing. Oh hommies, thanks for your concern! :) 

She's like a human black hole which suddenly comes out of nowhere and just suck the life out of me. No matter how hard I try to stay positive and remain strong, her negativity ends up just completely draining me. Feeling exhausted more than ever, I sense prickly off-putting vibes, I just can't wait to get away from.

I find that the "universe" uses negative people as the way to get me to move on whenever I'm getting comfortable in a situation that isn't challenging anymore. It's like a prod that I should be focusing more on my dream rather than just getting caught up in a nice, comfortable routine that isn't getting me anywhere. If I didn't have these people, then I'd probably just stay. So, sometimes I'm really grateful to these people because they're giving me the "kick" that I need. 

I'll smile and remain completely detached.

p.s. I'm sorry that my posts are getting wordy as the days passes.

Love, Jazreel.

No comments: