Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So much more.

We'll stay strong, nothing can bring us down.

Without conscious thought, this chronic habit of mine led to over-reliance on one-person. I finally realized the importance of not being over-attached and to talk honestly and supportively with one another about practical and positive solutions that will allow both of us the room to grow individually within this partnership.

"Both of you paddling your own canoe, side-by-side, rather than the same canoe together; the space apart helps to ensure that each person carries a cohesive and whole sense of self that strengthens the sense of togetherness."
-Wendy Allen

We'll paint a picture of how expanding our horizons as individuals will enable our "coupledom" to flourish when we share personal discoveries.

I've learnt so much, so much today.

Anyway, I've scored 19/30 for my math tests! I know there's still room for improvement! :)

From this day onward, I'm gonna learn as much as I can everyday because there's so much out there for me to experience. In relationships, studies, life... so much more.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day!

Peace out,
Jazreel.

No comments: