Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAMPIT


Headed home with baby pretty early yesterday after school. We were supposed to catch Valkyrie with the free movie tix but there wasn't any time slot available to fit our schedule so yeah, he stayed till evening then he went home.

Then, I went over to Ham's. We didn't do much. Surfed the net together, bathed, had dinner... Then we were supposed to catch Before Sunset & Before Sunrise together but I was too tired that I fell asleep at 9! I woke up 2 hours later then read some mags and went back to sleep again.

Had tuition this morning over at Ben's. He gave all his students a treat. Ham and I had ban mian. It was good. Mum came to fetch Ham and I home. I'm currently thinking of what to do. Oh yes, I have chinese tuition homework to complete.

& my family would be going out with the Omar family tomorrow for lunch over at Mad Jack's! Yippppppeeeee. I'm gonna see little Zoe. She must be so adorable now. Awww...

Sup boys! Here's the pics I promised to post when I'm free.



Jazreel.

No comments: