Sunday, January 4, 2009

Standing on a rope, 3000 metres above the ground. I feel so small.

I know, it's 4 January and I still haven't wished everyone Happy New Year.

Baby and I were at marina bay for countdown. We waited for 2 and a half hours just to catch the fireworks and it was all worth it. The fireworks were exploding right in our faces. Zomg, I felt so scared. Haha. Since it was our 2nd month anniversary too, we decided to head to Bishan Park. Went home really early in the morning then knocked out on my bed and fell into a really deep sleep.

Woke up pretty late and had Teppanyaki for lunch at Hub. Got stationery and my contact lens then met baby at Central. We caught Seven Pounds. The story line is very mundane in the beginning but you'll get to know more in the 2nd hour. It's very touching. Then, we went for dinner and baby sent me home.

Term 1 Week 0. What's this? Nonsense. I got caught for nails and was seperated from the rest. Wasted time walking back to the new site. Heard enough of the principle for the entire morning. Ran through some admin stuffs. & gosh, I can't find my health booklet. Shoots. Went for lunch at Prata house then went back to watch the boys play. I fell asleep while watching them. Lol. Too tired already. Baby and I headed to his place so he could take his bath before going for dinner. After everything, baby sent me home again. :)

Headed to town. Got my shoes and stuff. Went to Bishan Park then home.

Baby came over at noon to watch Prison Break with me and somehow, my lappie can't read the epis. It's so annoying. Soon, Joanne came over and she passed me Christmas present. Then we all slacked and threw my stuffed toys around. Lol. I walked baby to the bus stop unreluctantly. Not long after baby left, Joanne left too. Then I was so bored and tired and dying from the cramps, so I went to sleep. Then now, I'm here.

I gotta go to bed early. I shall go and pack my bag now.

TTYS.

Love,
Jazreel.

No comments: