Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye 2008.

Greetings living beings, I just painted my nails bubblegum pink with shimmers in it! :) Weijie bought that nail colour for me!

Baby and I went to the polyclinic yesterday. After getting my queue number, we waited for quite awhile to register. We decided to go get something to eat since we still have to wait for a few hours according to the lady at the counter. Caught Yes Man after eating. It's pretty hilarious, not bad! We walked back to the clinic and guess what!! It's closed! :O Since I didn't felt that horrible in the end, baby sent me home. :)

I woke up early and head to the showers. Mum drove Maverick and I to school. Maverick headed for his orientation camp while I headed to watch the boys play. Before the match started, Laura, Weijie and I ran about the school to look for Maverick. Somehow after awhile, we started running about for some reason and we thought how ridiculous to run infront of the juniors. We found my brother and we headed back to the indoor court. Otw, we bumped into Maris' players. So, the boys lost. Laura, Weijie and I are still very irritated about the man who told us to give 2 points to Maris and he accused us of not paying attention. Seriously, what nuisance and nonsense!! Lowell, Kok Ping, Baiyong, Wai Kiong, Weijie, baby and I went to Semb Hill Food Centre to have our lunch then headed home. :)

Alright, the year is about to end in approximately 25 hours? I ought to do some reflection.

I feel that I have slept through the entire year and I feel quite lost about practically everything. Studies, I hardly did any revision. (Horrendous)
Piano, I flunk my grade 8 exam. (Failure)
However, I got closer to most of my friends and girlies.
Some exceptions though. I'm really disappointed about that. I tried so hard yet all I get is a what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here look from you when I bumped into you at school. I never thought this would happen. You would just disappear and pop out of nowhere whenever you like it. Do you treat all of your friends like door mats? Come to us only when needed. Bloody hell. :|
I'm so freaking pissed.

I have to start working harder, real harder.
I've to keep myself away from distractions is would be so hard for me to do so.
Urghhhhhhhh, freaking O's.

Jazreel.


No comments: