Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today is a better day. :)

Repulse Bay Beach (Hong Kong)

HEY YOU! I just got out of the showers not too long ago. I had a horrible night last night. One of my nostrils was up with blocked nose and the other was runny. It's super difficult to breathe so I breathed through my mouth and fell asleep for like 10 minutes and woke up later 'cause my mouth was dry and thirsty. WTH?!?!?! I finally went to sleep peacefully at 7am and woke up at 12pm with really swollen eyes. At around 3pm, I met baby at his house bus stop and we went through Bishan Park to take the bus down to Junction 8. Went to get some food then head to the library. Dad fetched me later while B left for his competition. Had dinner at Ikea and bought lots of stuff.

Poor baby. :'( He went all the way to (somewhere far) only to find out that the spotlights at the competition area was spoilt so the match was postponed. Aiyooooooooooo.

I shall end here.

Love,
Jazreel.

No comments: