Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry X'mas to all.

Alright, Christmas is over then it'll be the dawn of a new year which means schools starting. Yayyyyyyyy, I wanna wear my "durian puff"uniform. Okay so, I had a busy week. 

On tues, I can't remember what I did but I'm sure it took up the whole entire day. Oh right, I packed my room. 

On wed, it was christmas eve. My entire family, except for the maid, left for Mount Ophir in Malaysia. So, I went to town alone to get some stuffs. I shopped for 4 hrs alone w/o rest just to look for candy canes. I swear, my feet has blisters after wearing the crocs pumps. It sucks, don't ever get it. If you do have, lubricate your feet before wearing them. After all, it's still "rubber", you know. Met baby after hurting my feet on my own will and we head to my place to change to flip-flops. We slacked and when we were about to leave, god decided to give Singapore a heavy downpour. Since, we still had 10mins walk after reaching the bus stop opp Springleaf, we decided to cab down. We got there just about time for dinner. Caught The Little Nonya while some of them were playing mahjong and some others were busy playing the dices. Baby was sick so we left early. But we got lost in Springleaf estate for an hour and 20 mins that when we finally found our way, we met the rest at the bus stop. -.- Went to Bishan Park for awhile then cabbed home. 

On thurs (Christmas), baby came over to my place then we watched teevee and I took hours to get ready to go out. Since it was very late already, we decided to just go somewhere near for dinner. Ended up at Prata House and we saw Chengni, Jason and Rachel. The girls came over with mini candy canes. How sweet! :) Came home soon after and watched tv again. -.- Then baby had to go home and I walked him to the bus stop. 

On fri, met baby and Lowell for lunch and then head to school to watch them play their match. Went for dinner at S-11 then head home. My family got back, Maverick and Dad are sick. Thank goodness, I didn't join them. Wahahaha, I laughed at them when they told me it was horrible. LOL. 

P.S. I know I know, this is a long post. Anyways, I've decided that I'll blog about my week every weekend, rather than having to blog everyday. :) Saves time, you know. My O's are coming in less than a year. Oh, that reminds me! Did anyone did/lost their holiday homework? 'Cause, I didn't and I've misplaced them. Prolly, it's already out of the thrash can about to get recycled. Alright fret not, we'll all just not do and beg the teachers to give us more time. Then, we could all discuss and provide each others answers. Set?? 

I have to get back to my life now. (PH's quote)

Love,
Jazreel.

No comments: