Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scandal is gossip made tedious by mortality.



Hello there! I just had my supper. Cheese Macaroni!!!! Mmmm... Let's talk about today. B and I were supposed to go swimming at Jurong. However, I thought he was only kidding so obviously I wasn't dressed to swim. Lol. I only realized he wasn't joking when I saw him with stuffs for swimming. Omggggggg. So we changed plan. Took 132 down to town and we went to Lido to see if there's any movie to catch. Apparently, no. Then, we went to Borders to read some books. Had hokkien mee at Food Republic for lunch and went back to Borders again. Read, take pictures, talk, laugh, eat, read, laugh. Then we bought Mudpie Mcflurry and went to Far East and homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *yawns. I slept for almost the whole ride on our way back. 

Shit yo.
It's 2.01am.
Exhausted & tired & sleepy.
Goodluck for your match later, B.
Love you.

Night/Morning World,
Jazreel.

No comments: