Thursday, November 20, 2008

Built to last.

This pic was taken a few weeks back before we went "steaming" (inside joke).

Oh hello everyone, I just made pasta for my brothers and myself. We were hungry, so yeah. While cooking, I was webby-ing with baby. :) But we lost connection after awhile. Awww~ :'( Anyways, he's gone to bed because he'll be having training later at 2pm. So I was barred from the gates today, so I stayed home. Chatted with B, watch vids on YouTube, munched on snacks, had some beauty sleep...etc. I was so bored okay?!?!?!?! & omg, Yati (domestic helper/maid) caught a lizard in the backyard which is a foot long!!!!!!!! :O I'll upload the pic soon! 

It's 1.42am.
Gonna go to bed since I've nothing to do.
Meet you on the 9th cloud at Far Far Away Castle, B.
I'm coming!!!!! :D

Nights, everyone.
Sweetdreams!
Love,
Jazreel.

No comments: