Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy schedule till tomorrow.

I bet anyone reading would agree with me that today should be our last day of school. Practically half the class gave school a miss. Omfg? Laura & I left class before recess and headed for the lab to try out making our cream, Shine, along with some others. I know I'm mean if I say this but Mr Tan is officially certified gay according to the books of law of Jazreel. Seriously, which guy on earth would be so meticulous about every single detail. I had fun making my product and I hope my team would win at least the top 10. My product works okay!! I tried abit on my left hand and it's so smooth now. I love science experiments.

I'm so bored. Roy is balling. Ham, Weijie and Khai went out. Rina and Laura head for gym and swimming. The rest disappeared. Freak, I'm all alone. Forget it, I shall upload some pics that I took today.

Jazreel.

No comments: