Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stephenie Meyer, old pain new pain.

Firstly, Happy belated birthday to Veronique Enah Ham. She came down to my place at noon and we watched Water Horse while waiting for Jing to come with the cake. It meant to be a surprise but somehow it wasn't. This ham knew we were giving her a surprise. Dammit. It was fun though and the cake was super yummy. I left for piano at Ms Anne's and came home to take silly vids with Jing and Veron. We'd fun. Left for Far East Plaza in the evening and met Haziq and Dan. So anyway, I got my book-New Moon.

Today's such a horrible day. I'm suffering serious girls' issues. I'm having cramps but thankfully, Stephenie Meyer cured it ironically. New moon, page 73, Edward was gone. (For now, I know he'll be back.) Why do terrible stuff always happen around birthdays? It was a few days after Bella's birthday that Edward was gone. Let's name him X. Why do I have to meet his friends and eventually him? It has been a long time since I last meet up with them. I made myself think that by not seeing him, I would not fall deeper. I was wrong. It's neither here nor there now. He's always the last thing that I would think of at night and sometimes taking him with me into my land of dreams and in the morning, the first. I miss him, really. When I think of his silly french accent, it's supposed to make me laugh but I tear, instead. Ohmygoodness, you'll never know what I mean. Everything's driving me insane. Bye.

Jazreel.

No comments: