Monday, September 8, 2008

I've said too much.

A new day at school was wrong. I should've just stayed at home, I was so sleepy. I was supposed to do some sport during pe. Instead, I sat at the bench with Amanda. I stared down at the green grass out of boredom and I could hear the pitter-patter of the raindrops falling on the grass. I was so glad I'm not deaf. I've been bleeding in the left ear, you see and I thought I was going to be deaf. How silly.

I was asked to stand by Mdm Gay during Geography because I was falling asleep. Indeed, I was. I should be paying attention and not falling asleep, bad. Yes, bad. Ms Ren wasn't in school so it was kind off like a free period kind of thing. Ang, Laura, Amanda and I were busy falling asleep. Too tired, seriously. I was reading New Moon during English, didn't pay attention again. Bad. I read for awhile then slept during Cme. Okay, guess I'm boring you out. Don't bother to read on if you don't feel like.

I was kind of irritated at the sight of her. She didn't even bother to reply my letter or at the least, talk to me about it. Guess she can't be bothered anymore. There goes our 2 years of friendship. Down the drain, just like that. & why is it always that whenever you (refering to the her) 're with them, they'll start to ignore me huh?? Is there some kind of spell you have there?? An ostracizing spell?? This is ridiculous but if you're wondering what I'm saying, you've just succeeded in whatever plans you have there. Ruining everything should be what I should say. Well, go celebrate and look silly. (No offence though) I'm just sick and tired of all this nonsense. I'm giving up.

Left for Veron's place after school and had lunch there. She showed me this extremely spicy sauce called the Mega Death Sauce. I tried only a tiny winy bit. It tasted like tabacco, weird. I only took a tiny whiny bit and it was already so spicy. Chit-chatted about stuff. I left New Moon at her house. Darn it. No Edward for tonight I guess. I left around 6 for home. I got off a stop before the one I had to. So I had to take another bus down to Thomson then switch for another bus. I didn't knew Adrian got on the same bus till we got down. Didn't say hi though because we both knew it would be weird, somehow. I saw Miss Wong near my place, how weird. What was she doing here?? Hmmms.

So now I'm home. Had my bath and dinner already. Alright, bye.

P.S. Some of you may be offended by this post. Don't say I hadn't warned you. So don't come up to me and ask what was that post about or something. Don't disturb my peace. Shit you.

Jazreel.

No comments: