Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nightmares.

It was him, I swear. I saw him with another girl but I can't picture who she was. (The aura of love and contentment that surrounded them was harder to take in concentrated doses, with no one else to dilute it.) I felt like I can't breathe, breaking into pieces. Before I knew it, I was crying in my dreams. It was so intense that I didn't wanna look further. It felt so real. I woke up and tears just started falling.

He told me we would meet up in November. (No comment)

School's horrible. I hate the thought of me dreading to go to school just to see him. Ewwwwww. *Pukes. Urgh, I've got nothing else to say. Damn right, I'm gonna smack New Moon now.

To the guy in the blue-red suit with an oversize letter on your chest,
you rock.

Jazreel.

No comments: