Thursday, September 11, 2008

The drop of paint on your smelly converse.

What's up sucka? I've no idea where came from, haw. I didn't go for classes at school yesterday, needed rest. I'm seriously too exhausted and tired. Lies, or maybe excuses. I headed down to town with my Mum to get my bedroom slippers from Zara and books form Borders. I've got everything, but I bought a pair of jeans, jacket, top and a pair of sandals from Zara. Amazingly, Mum didn't complain about me over-spending. Went to Ms Anne's later for piano. This was yesterday's.

School was "... ... ...". Extra History class after school, then I went to meet Weijie and Veron at their class. Veron left for tuition, Fiona home and Royson for his basketball game. Weijie, Deleon and I went to Mac to study later. I did my Chem homework, while Deleon did his math exercises and Weijie did her geog notes. At least, we studied okay!! With no distractions at all.

Bye la,
Jazreel.

No comments: