Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Karma's coming to pay me back.

Aye earthings.

School's crazy. Tomorrow, math paper which is also the last. I've got 59/100 for chinese. What? Pass okay!! Was bickerring with a rodent(ZK) during cme. He's so noisy. Then for chem, for the first time in my entire life, my notes were printed in colour. I know it's dumb to claim it but it's like a 0.01% to get notes printed like this. Headed for hub after class. Ate at the foodcourt and roamed around. Laura and I bought concealors to cover up our really heavy eyebags. I bought a lip balm too. Fell asleep at mac while the girls were chatting, when I woke up, there's a red patch on my forehead. How embarrassing.

It's still here but I've alr got over it that you'll never fall for me and I'm okay! Sisters 4eva! Man, this sounds gay but whatever. Heh.

This songs made me feel better and it's like a drug-him.

Fuck this shit. Everything's striked out.

No comments: