Wednesday, August 13, 2008

JL, I miss you.

Yo people.

JL meant Justice League not Jazreel Lim. I don't gay/les myself except on some special occasions where you'll see me really high which is like 5.5% of the time now. Used to be 35% though. So if you're lucky, you would. Man, I'm bored. Seriously, I still haven't revise the math formula and equations. Dammit! Probably after this post. Dan told me he just bought a cam. Hmmm. Anyway, don't mind the strike outs in the previous post. It has issues. Like for god's sake, blogger, was that on purpose or what. Tell me man. I wanna go shopping again. This time for tops and maybe watches. Veron? Laura? Amanda? Angeline? Weijie? Anybody??? Let's go shop around after CTI's yeah? I need a new wardrobe, seriously. Everything's like so last season.

Wackles!!! (I don't know what it means, just felt like saying it.)

Jazreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

P.S. I love my name. Rofl.

No comments: