Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Strawberry Honeystars. Mmmm...



Sweet love, today's sunny. Had ss remedial aft sch and L was super excited 'cause u knw... Anyway, was texting D during lessons and he's kind of upset because of me. Aiyer, I'm sorry. ): Wanted to go to sheng shiong with A to get Milk & Strawberry honeystars. They are my all time favourite class snack coz it's tiny and smaller than mouth size bites. Yummy and nutritious. Intro-ed them to A and she liked it. Haw haw. Luckily Efdim reminded me about his umbrella ytd, I left it in the store room after helping Mdm Foong out. Went to pick it up and left it in class, shall return it to him tmr. Sorry for the delay. Texting him & H now. Lol. I wanna rest now, like lie on my bed and read a mag. Shit, I still have yet to pack my physics file. Mr Song confiscated my mirror in exchange for it. (My poor mirror, I'll try to save you if I can find the worksheets and notes.) Might be back for my 2nd post later. Tata.

Smacks,
Jazreel.

No comments: