Monday, July 27, 2009

Beauty in the breakdown

Ohyes, again -.- I haven't been here for awhile and blogspot is acting weirdly again.. It's been studying, fleaing, partying, movie, baby, girls.. & yeah, sch was kinda slack tday. We kept talking 'bout food during mt. So as soon as sch ended, Laura, Amanda, Angeline, Kokping, baby and I went to Swensens! Hahaha, bake rice. Omg, the thought of orhni suddenly came to my mind. So anyway, everyone left to do their own stuff while baby and I went to catch The Haunting at Connecticut. It was fucking scary can! Plus, there were 2 girls beside us screaming their heads off. Wtf. Go catch it if you wanna pee in your pants. Kidding. We went over to my place after that. Wahahaha, I had a great day. & SS test is postponed! ^^ Gna shower and get my beauty sleep. Sweetdreams!

XO.

No comments: