Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If you're breathing, you're winning.

Does anyone still drop by here?

I know I've neglected this blog for far too long. Since, it's been abt a month since my last post, I shall talk about my month. Well, I hadn't done much during the hols. It's been just school, tuition, out, home, sleep, eat.. Just like any other day without proper rest. Okay, I just think I'm not gna talk abt my hols.. Here's the thing, my mind's blank.

I got a text saying...

"I feel like you've changed... ...you're not the Jaz I knew at KB Mac."

Do you know what it's like having a lack of motivation?
Do you know what it's like having trouble to enjoy the things that you used to?
Do you know what it's like to just cry yourself to sleep every night?
Do you know what it's like to feel that nothing seems to be worth doing?
Do you know what it's like to be so confused and directionless in life?

Why doesn't anyone out there seem to realise that I've been tearing up and building a wall around myself when day and night just comes and goes...

I'm struggling..
I'm so tired of pulling through another day.
Knowing that every night is just gna be a nightmare..

No comments: