Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I dig you, baby.

Hahaha to my title! ^^ So, it was the 1st yesterday! & I was super excited since Saturday (I still am). I've been feeling really high these few days, weird. It was also strip-ey day. We had plans for sleepover but we didn't. Okay, my eyes, face, nose very pain :'( Stupidly, I've abrasion on my face (Hides in B's jacket) I'm so lazy to go for art tmr.. 3 hours.. Oh yes, another nonsensical incident. This morning, I woke up at 7.20am to shower and prepared to head to school. Then, when I was at the bus stop, I realised I got it all wrong. School was tmr, not today. Bloody hell wasted my precious sleeping timr can?!?!?! Met baby for lunch before he left for training + match :O I got home and left to town with my mum and dad for shopping! I bought.. a top and something for baby. So now, I'm superrrrrrrrr tired + sleepy + still a little bit high = sweet dreams + goodnight. (nonsense)

Nights la, Jazreel

No comments: