Friday, June 5, 2009

Hortatory Message

When a tri-tone woke me from my sleep this morning, I woke up to the most pother text. Hmm.. So anyway, Mum drove me to Ben's for tuition till 1. Later, Veron and I took a bus down to Wee Nam Kee for lunch. It's my first time eating there and it's so good. I'm gonna take baby there soon. Mmm... Some of the plans for the day changed. Instead, I went to Veron's and I helped pack some of the things from her old place and brought it back to where she is staying now. I've never been so dirty and covered in soot before but we had fun. & 9 year old Hakim, Veron's cousin, said this to me when he was playing with a paper puppet doll. "You wanna smell it armpit?" Hahaha, we burst out laughing.. Super funny. I had dinner with her family before heading home.

Tuition again tmr.. Chemistry! :) & I'll be meeting baby! *big smile*

Dad's buying supper!

XO,
Jazreel

No comments: