Monday, May 18, 2009

For One More Day

1540 hours

Clammy

As I was sitting at my usual sit at Chinese class today, I can't help but stare out of the window and watch the world go by. Since it was rainy, there weren't anybody taking their morning jogs in the park. There was just rain and rain. Soon, I found myself stuck with some questions I could never find answers to. Would it even mean anything if I worked a little harder? Will it change my fate?". Is it really true that our lives and fate were already planned in heaven? When would I ever wake up from this dream that I've been dreaming for so long? So, what does life even mean? I'm sorry to make you start wondering about the answers to this questions and soon find yourself just sitting, staring out of the window. It's just a wrong time for me to get lost in my monotonous life. This sucks. I gotta get out of it.

No comments: