Thursday, May 14, 2009



2356 hrs

It's been a long time since I last wrote a proper post for my almost dying blog. The timetable for tomorrow at school would be pretty slack, just checking scripts :O Talking bout that, I've received the grade for my english! English C5. I'm disappointed 'cause I was expecting myself to get an A grade. I flunk paper 2, 19/50 :( BUT I did well for oral! 32/40 :D Whoa, power right? 

Due to the exam fever, I haven't been keeping up my exercise routine. I'm so weak and gaining weight now. Baby and I went for a jog at Lentor. At first, I felt pretty good but suddenly, I broke out with heat rash. It itched all over kay! & instead of trying to accompany him to exercise, I became a bloody burden... Then we went for a swim. I prefer the water more than land, really. Reminds me of how I used to wish I could be a mermaid even just for a day. Okay, I must go diving one day. 

Omg, I think I'm freaking crapping in this post but who cares? I bet nobody would be reading this. So anyway, I'm gonna webbie with love. 

Love (many many), Jazreel

No comments: