Thursday, April 2, 2009

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

It's the 2nd of April. Looking back, time really flies. I gotta start bucking up and study real hard. You know, I've never kept my words to this. I get outta bed early for school everyday and by the last lesson, I feel like I've just ran a psycho marathon. Sometimes, life just gets too much in the way to do things we really want. Then, adds up to our wish list that we seldom get to make it come true before we die. I just wonder why there are sayings like, "Wishes do come true". As I got older, I finally realize that fairy tales are nothing but lies. Poor young innocent minds.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
We'll close our eyes and escape this town for a little while...

Love, Jazreel

No comments: