Saturday, April 11, 2009

Menage A Trois


15o2 hours

I'd be lying if I said I got hit by stress. (Okay, not really) Rather, I'm stressing out more on why I haven't even started revision. (Yes, I get it now) I'd always say I'll study but end up beaten by distractions and temptations. It could be as simple as just looking at my comfy bed and just lay down for a lil' while but end up falling asleep :$

Anyways, my family helped boost the economy by going for a shopping spree at town last evening. I bought shoes, flip-flops and body wear which just so happens to get me to be a member of sloggi. How's that? -.- We picked baby up and head to my place. We studied for a itsy bitsy while before having fun. 

Guess what? My family (including baby) is heading to haji next week! Wahaha. & 'hot fudge' the next weekend right baby? ^^ I'm so looking forward for family fun weekends :)

Love, Jazreel   

No comments: