Monday, March 23, 2009

Put yourself in the shoes of the people around you.

Karma's coming to get me, Veronique Enah Ham. After making fun of your voice, my voice is starting to become hoarse and going out of pitch like your's. Brrrr, my throat tickles :( Holiday assignments, revision, art sketches, getting not enough sleep... is practically driving me insane. I still have yet to complete the ace-learning tutorial or some anal assignment. I'm gonna do it after school with baby at the lab. Anyway, I'm on the phone with him now! Gonna go to bed real soon I guess.


"Love gives us strength and courage.."

Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day 
Just for you to ask her her name...

xo,
Jazreel

No comments: