Thursday, March 5, 2009


I gave school a miss today. I had diarrhoea when I got out of bed in the morn. (My tummy's getting weaker. I can't take anything spicy, not even a little) Brrr... Oh yea, baby's rash worsened so he missed school too. I met him at noon then passed a form to Mr Chan at school. We went to the polyclinic to get a queue number and left for lunch at Sumo house. Then guess what? Baby's queue number passed because I took forever to finish my food. He was the last patient to see the doc. Sorry, love. We hanged out at the park and not too long after, he head to town to meet his friends and I went to meet Jan to pass him his things. 

I've been really happy these few days. Thanks love and all my friends! 

P.S. Credits to Laura for taking the pic above! :)

I wish everybody a great month ahead! 

& the hols' are coming and it's time that all of us would head to the beach! :) 
Oh, I can't wait.

8 days to term break.  

(K), 
JAZ.

No comments: