Friday, January 30, 2009

The Notebook


I know, I've neglected this blog for far too long. A sincere apology to those people whom would come by and check if there's any new posts. Thanks. Oh right, the picture above is a movie which was last screened in 2004. I was over at Veronique's place and she saved it in a thumbdrive for me. I've watched it, it's brilliant and I uploaded it in my phone! It has won 11 awards and 7 nominees. I just thought it would be nice if I shared this with everyone. :)

Oh yes, I've been really busy with almost everything. Went to town with baby on Thurs night to shop then knocked out the minute I got home. Some of you guys in my school would spot Mr Pillai filming me with the vid cam. Don't be alarmed, it's no biggie. Just be patient and wait, you'll see. 

"When we help others, we are helping ourselves; The Boomerang Principle."

Jazreel.

No comments: