Sunday, January 25, 2009

A moment like this.

The party at my place was a blast yesterday. Thanks to my dad who barbeque-d most of the food for us and my mum too, who bought all the food. & of course, all those people who made this party so wonderful. After everyone filled their tummies, we headed over to play pool. Soon after, my brothers, Kamler, Lowell, Zuokuan, Laura, Rina, Baiyong, baby and I went to swim and we played some challenge thingy which was damn tiring but fun! :) Laura, Sera, Amanda, Weijie and Yusheng left soon after. 

Later, my parents brought all of us to Prata House for supper!!! Yipeee~ Then my parents sent all of them home. :) Ham stayed over! We karaokeparty-ed, made doodle thingys on miniclip then we decided to go to bed.

Woke up and had steamboat for lunch. The nicest thing I had was the Cheese toufu my maid fried. Damn nice, even better than the ones from school! In the evening, Dad send Ham home then we headed over to Gram's. Had yummy and sumptious reunion dinner, & jelly which my uncle made for dessert. 
 
Whoa, I had so much so fun! Wee wee wee~~ 

I hope you guys out there have a very happy chinese new year and like every kid would wish for; lots of ang baos!!!!!!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi!

Lovex.

No comments: